Become a Sponsor
Event Postponed - see Home Page
Our event will be attended by over 500 supporters and fans. Participating businesses and individuals will be recognized on auction displays, stage banners, in the event program, stage announcements and social media.
Please join our fellow sponsors whose caring and personal leadership accelerate and bring to scale our community’s ability to change lives.
Gift-in-kind-Specific benefits for In-kind Sponsors will correspond to the same benefits as other donation levels. Fair market value invoices required. Gift-in-kind tax receipts will be available from True North Youth Foundation only.
Please make your cheques payable to True North Youth Foundation and add “project 11” as a note to the cheque.
For any donation to either the True North Youth Foundation or the Bruce Oake Recovery Center over $20 (excluding silent auction tickets) will be eligible for a tax receipt.
All financial transactions scrutinized by independent CPA. AllStar Jam-uary 2020 supports inclusion, diversity and tolerance.
Claim the role
- Premium stage banner placement at event venue /stage
- One full-page colour ad in Event Program
- Your VIP on stage to welcome everyone and present the charity cheques at conclusion
- Photo op with your favorite band to be posted on social media
- MC will recognize your corporate sponsorship at the event
- VIP seating for 6 upon reservation --Complimentary bottle of our sponsored spirits, wine or beers. Your signage at VIP table.
- Name & logo links to your corporate website on social media
- Name & logo in Event Program
- Name & logo in press releases and marketing materials
Photo session with your favorite band or performance and posted on social media.
Full page color ad in the evenings event program.
VIP table with best booth and view in the house. Personal waiter/waitress.
Contact us email@example.com
Join our list of current sponsors
The Aiello Family
- Greg Brodsky, Q.C.,LL.M
- Dr. Jack Lipkin, D.M.D.
- Archangel Fireworks Inc.
- Bailey's Restaurant & Lounge
- Bel Acres Golf & Country Club
- Bison Liquors
- Brunswick Billiard Tables
- Canad Inns
- Carnival Brazilian BBQ
- The Chamois Car Wash and Detail Centre
- The Happy Basket Co.
- Heather’s Pretty Parties
- Hockey Life
- Keener Jerseys
- Kernels Extraordinary Popcorn
- Howard Klopak- Groove Jungle
- Knowledge Bureau
- Emmanuel Lomuro
- Party Stuff
- Prairie 360 - Skyline Restaurant & Lounge
- Rumor’s Restaurant & Comedy Club
- Sherpa Marketing
- Brian Taylor, CPA, CMA
- Thirty-One Gifts
- Toad Hall Toys
- VIA Rail Canada
- Michael Young
- Jennifer and Rodell Bautista
- Mercedes and Ron Caron
- Aaron Copiak
- Andrew James
- Scott Johnson
- Michael Kenny - Event Program, Graphic Design
- Rob Knook
- David MacDonald - Photographer, Videographer
- Howard May
- Joyce McGregor
- Gina McKees
- Pamela Roz
- Bob Rutledge - Web Site
- Crystal Seman
- Kathy and Brian Taylor
- Mandi Timko
- Barb Veitch
- Lang Wong
- Project 11 -
- Kerri Waldbauer
- Angeli Booz
- Roy Booz
- Shauna Colosimo
- Julie Chartier
- Dwayne Green
- Suzi Friesen